How do I register?
Click on Register, complete the registration form, click on Register (green button) and follow next steps.
How much does it cost?
Participation is FREE
Do I have to register separately for the presentations, to pitch and showcase?
Yes. You can do that here
Can I just take part in the partnering?
Yes although to get the most out of the event it would be advisable to attend for the whole day.
How and when can I book meetings?
From the 11th January you can book meetings. You will receive an email with instructions.
- Click on "Participants" from the main menu
- Use the green button on each profile to "Book Meetings"
- You MUST accept or reject each meeting requests
Please note - meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled. You must "Accept" your meetings.
I can’t attend due to unforeseen circumstances. What should I do?
Contact the organiser as soon as possible. If you have meetings scheduled please let your meeting partner know.
When will I get my meeting schedule?
- A few days before the event you will receive your PRELIMINARY meeting schedule
- A day before the event you will receive your FINAL meeting schedule
- On the day you will receive your final schedule with your badge
When will my profile go live?
Profiles are reviewed by the organisers to ensure they meet an acceptable standard. A clear, concise profile which defines your business, who you want to meet and what you want to achieve through your participation help you find the most appropriate partners and ensure you get maximum value from the event. You will be contacted by the organiser if you need to make changes.
What if I forget my password?
- Log in with your Autologin link (on the mail you received after registering), go to the "Registration" tab and click on "Change Password"
- If you can't find your Autologin, click on Login and then on "Forgot password?"
Can I make changes to my profile?
Yes, you can amend or add to your profile anytime by logging into your account and editing the content.
How long are the meetings?
Meetings are 15 minutes long. Be prepared. Think about your questions, what you want to get out of the meeting and what information the other person might want from you.
What is the meaning of Support Office?
The support office relates to your regional office. You should pick the support office closest to your business address/place of operation. If your region does not have a local support office please select other.
Any other questions?
Contact the main event organiser who will be happy to help.